The East and Southern African Association of Accountants-General(ESAAG)
The East and Southern African Association of Accountants-General (ESAAG) was established in 1995 in Arusha, Tanzania, with the following objectives:
- To establish cooperation between countries in the region in the area of government accounting;
- To provide a forum for participants to review and discuss comparative experiences; and
- To encourage the development of government accounting personnel and trainers through the implementation of regional program of attachment and production of a number of comparative case studies.
- Systems Development.
- Governing Body
- ESAAG Secretariat
- H.E Dr. Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete |Former President of Tanzania
- Adv. Thuli Madonsela |Former Public Protector|South Africa
Previous Annual Conferences
24th Annual International Conference in South Africa
23rd Annual International Conference in Kenya
22nd Annual International Conference in Tanzania
22nd 24th Annual International Conference