The East and Southern African Association of Accountants-General(ESAAG)
The East and Southern African Association of Accountants-General (ESAAG) was established in 1995 in Arusha, Tanzania, with the following objectives:
- To establish cooperation between countries in the region in the area of government accounting;
- To provide a forum for participants to review and discuss comparative experiences; and
- To encourage the development of government accounting personnel and trainers through the implementation of regional program of attachment and production of a number of comparative case studies.
- Systems Development.
- Governing Body
- ESAAG Secretariat
- H.E Dr. Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete |Former President of Tanzania
- Adv. Thuli Madonsela |Former Public Protector|South Africa
Previous Annual Conferences
24th Annual International Conference in South Africa
23rd Annual International Conference in Kenya
22nd Annual International Conference in Tanzania
21st Annual International Conference in South Africa
20th Annual International Conference in Botswana